Multi-user support will empower you to safely and reliably share access and control of your Notion Home with friends and family you trust. Invite your spouse, children, friends or neighbors as managers to allow them to access your Notion system. Simply click the small person icon, navigate to the "People" tab and click "Add Manager". This will send an invitation to the person to create a Notion account and allow them to access your Notion system.
Once someone is a manager of your Notion system, there are a few things that they can and cannot do.
- Set their own individual preferences for notifications, including night time alerts, alerts while at home or alerts while away, different temperature preferences and system outages
- Add or delete sensors, or add or delete tasks to sensors that are already installed
- Add or delete bridges
- Remove themselves from a system
- Add or remove other managers from the system
- Change the home or away status of the system
- Individually adjust settings for the Nest integration
- Change the name or location of the system
Allowing a user to access your system as a manager will not affect your ability to interact with your Notion system as you are used to it. You will still get all the same alerts to inform you about your home, only your friends and family will too!
As the owner of the system, you will also get notifications any time a manager adds or deletes a sensor, task or a bridge.
Feel free to reach out with any questions you have about Multi-User Support. Simply click here to submit a ticket.