Have you recently made changes to your wifi network and your bridge is no longer connected? No problem!
Just follow the steps below to reconnect your bridge.
- In the Notion app, tap on the 'System' icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the 'Bridges' tab at the top
- Tap on your bridge to open the 'Bridge Details' screen
- Tap on 'Delete Bridge'
- With your bridge plugged into an outlet, press and hold the gray reset button to the right of the LED window for 10 full seconds
- Again from the 'Bridges' tab in the app, tap Add Bridge and follow the prompts to connect your bridge to your new wifi network
Once your bridge is connected, your sensors will automatically reconnect to your system.
If you run into any trouble while you're reconnecting your bridge, try a few troubleshooting steps here.
Still need help? Feel free to reach out to support. Click here to submit a ticket, or we're available directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877)668-4660.