Have you recently made updates to your wifi network and your bridge is no longer connected? No problem!
Follow these steps to reconnect your bridge.
- In the Notion app, tap on the 'System' icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the 'Bridges' tab.
- Tap on your bridge to open the 'Bridge Details' screen
- Tap on 'Delete Bridge'
- While your bridge is plugged into an outlet, press and hold the gray reset button to the right of the LED window for full 10 seconds.
- After the ten seconds is up - unplug your bridge, and then plug it back into the outlet
- Again from the 'Bridges' tab in the app, tap on "Add Bridge" and follow the on screen prompts to connect your bridge to your new wifi network.
- Once your bridge is connected, your sensors should automatically reconnect to your system.
If you run into any trouble while you're reconnecting your bridge, try a few troubleshooting steps here.
Still need help? Feel free to reach out to support. Click here to submit a ticket, or we're available directly by email at email@example.com or by phone at (877)668-4660.