Troubleshooting issues with a sensor can sometimes be tricky. Ideally the issue you are experiencing can be addressed with simpler measures like cycling the battery or re-syncing the task. If those steps don't help, you may need to try deleting and reinstalling your sensor.
To delete your sensor:
- From the Notion app on your phone, tap on the 'System' icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the 'Sensors' tab at the top
- Tap on the sensor to pull up the 'Sensor Details' screen
- Tap on the red 'Delete Sensor' button
To reinstall your sensor:
- From the Notion app on your phone, tap on the ‘System’ icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the ‘Sensors” tab at the top
- Tap on the green ‘Add Sensor’ button
- Follow the prompts to add your sensor back to your system
Note: Remember, if your sensor is stuck to a surface you don't need to remove it to scan the QR code. Just twist the sensor body counterclockwise to remove it from the gray base plate to access the QR code inside the sensor.
If you're having trouble reinstalling your sensor, try a few troubleshooting steps here. Or if you have other questions, feel free to reach out to our support desk for help. Click here to submit a ticket, or we're available directly by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877)668-4660.