Sensors may disconnect from your system for a number of reasons. We'll do our best to get you back on track. Follow the questions below:
1) Does the Notion app show that all of your sensors are disconnected?
- If Yes, continue to question 2.
- If No, continue to question 3.
2) What color is the LED on your bridge flashing?
- If blue or red, troubleshoot your bridge here.
- If green, jump to question 3 and troubleshoot each sensor individually.
3) Wait a few minutes. Does the sensor reconnect on its own?
- If yes, it may be that the sensor does not have a strong connection with the bridge. Try moving the bridge to closer to the sensor and see if it comes online.
Note: Take into account any physical obstructions like walls and doors as well as any interference from other radio devices in your home. Click here for more information on interference.
- If no, continue to question 4.
4) Is the sensor flashing any of its LED's?
- If it's consistently flashing blue, your sensor probably needs a new battery. Replace the battery and look for the sensor to flash the LED's again.
- If it flashes blue and/or green once, wait a few minutes and refresh your app to see if the sensor comes back online.
- If it's consistently flashing red, it cannot find the bridge. Try moving the bridge closer to the sensor and waiting a to see if it comes online within a few minutes.
- If the sensor does not flash any color LED, try the following suggestions:
- Cycle the Battery - Twist the sensor cap counter-clockwise and lift the cap off. Then lifting from one side, carefully remove the battery. After 10 seconds, pop the battery back in and push down until it snaps into place. Look for the sensor to flash the LEDs.
- Discharge the Sensor - If you still do not see the sensor flash any color LED, discharge the sensor. with the battery removed, bridge the metal contacts of the battery holder with a key or similar metal object,. Then pop the battery back in and look for the LEDs to flash.
If at any point you have questions, feel free to contact our support team for assistance. Click here to submit a ticket, or email us directly at email@example.com or call us at (877)668-4660. In your message please include any troubleshooting steps you tried and any symptoms or changes you noticed in the process.