Sensors may disconnect from your system for a number of reasons. We'll do our best to get you back on track. Please note, as of September 10, 2019, Gen 1 sensors are no longer supported. If you have questions or need to upgrade your system, please reach out to email@example.com.
For all other connection issues, follow the questions below:
1) Does the Notion app show that all of your sensors are disconnected?
- If Yes, continue to question 2.
- If No, continue to question 3.
2) What color is the LED on your bridge flashing?
- If blue or red, troubleshoot your bridge here.
- If green, jump to question 3 and troubleshoot each sensor individually.
3) Wait a few minutes. Does the sensor reconnect on its own?
- If yes, it may be that the sensor does not have a strong connection with the bridge. Try moving the bridge to closer to the sensor and see if it comes online.
Note: Take into account any physical obstructions like walls and doors as well as any interference from other radio devices in your home. Click here for more information on interference.
- If no, continue to question 4.
4) Is the sensor flashing any of its LED's?
- If it's consistently flashing blue, your sensor probably needs a new battery. Replace the battery and look for the sensor to flash the LED's again.
- If it flashes blue and/or green once, wait a few minutes and refresh your app to see if the sensor comes back online.
- If it's consistently flashing red, it cannot find the bridge. Try moving the bridge closer to the sensor and waiting a to see if it comes online within a few minutes.
- If the sensor still does not flash any LED's, or if the sensor is still disconnected after flashing different LED's, continue to question 5
5) Do you have 2nd Generation sensors?
- Cycle the Battery - Twist the sensor body counter-clockwise and remove it from the base plate. Remove the batteries and leave them out for 10 seconds. Reinstall the batteries and twist the sensor body on to the base plate. Make sure to twist the sensor body all the way until you feel a click.
- Replace the batteries. Look for the sensor to flash blue and then green.
If at any point you have questions, feel free to contact our support team for assistance. Click here to submit a ticket, or email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (877)668-4660. In your message please include any troubleshooting steps you tried and any symptoms or changes you noticed in the process.