Why do I need to reset my bridge?
- Have you recently changed your wifi credentials? Resetting the bridge will allow you to enter new credentials.
- Did you delete your bridge from the app and are having trouble adding it back? Resetting the bridge will make it searchable again.
How do I reset my bridge?
- Have your bridge plugged into an outlet
- Push the reset button next to the LED window down for 10 seconds. You may need to use a pin or paperclip for this step.
- Unplug your bridge for 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
After you reset your bridge you will need to delete and reinstall it.
- In the Notion app, click the small sensor icon and navigate to the bridges tab. Select your bridge and delete it.
- From the bridges tab, click "Add Bridge" and follow the on screen prompts.
- If you need help with reinstalling your bridge, try a few troubleshooting steps here.
Still having trouble?
We're here to help! Contact support at 877-668-4660 or email us at email@example.com.