Why do I need to reset my bridge?
Have you recently changed your wifi credentials? Resetting the bridge will allow you to enter new credentials.
Did you delete your bridge from the app and are having trouble adding it back? Resetting the bridge will make it searchable again.
How to reset your bridge:
- With your bridge plugged into an outlet, press and hold the gray reset button to the right of the LED window for 10 full seconds.
- Unplug your bridge for 10 seconds and then plug it back in
- Now your bridge is reset, and ready to be reinstalled
How to reinstall your bridge:
- From the Notion app on your phone, tap System at the bottom of the screen
- Tap the Bridges tab at the top.
- Tap on your bridge to bring up the 'Bridge Details' screen
- Tap Delete Bridge
- Again from the Bridges tab, tap Add Bridge
- Follow the in-app prompts to reconnect your bridge to your 2.4 GHz wifi network
If you need help with reinstalling your bridge, try a few troubleshooting steps here.
Still having trouble?
We're here to help! Contact support at 877-668-4660 or email us at email@example.com.