Why do I need to reset my bridge?
- Have you recently changed your wifi credentials? Resetting the bridge will allow you to enter new credentials.
- Did you delete your bridge from the app and are having trouble adding it back? Resetting the bridge will make it searchable again.
How do I reset my bridge?
- Have your bridge plugged into an outlet
- Push the reset button next to the LED window down for 10 seconds.
- Unplug your bridge for 10 seconds and then plug it back in.
After you reset your bridge you will need to delete and reinstall it.
- In the Notion app on your phone, tap on the 'System' icon at the bottom of the screen
- Tap on the 'Bridges' tab at the top.
- Tap on your bridge to bring up the 'Bridge Details' screen
- Tap on the 'Delete Bridge' button
- From the Bridges tab, click "Add Bridge" and follow the on-screen prompts.
- If you need help with reinstalling your bridge, try a few troubleshooting steps here.
Still having trouble?
We're here to help! Contact support at 877-668-4660 or email us at email@example.com.