During the bridge setup process on an Android phone, your phone will need to connect to the bridge. At that point your phone will pass along your WiFi name and password. Depending on your device, it may have trouble sticking with the bridge because it is trying to stay connected to the internet (the bridge does not have an internet connection yet).
To address this, try disabling smart network switching. Your phone may have different settings depending on the make and model of the device as well as your carrier. Before attempting to configure your bridge again, try some of the options below:
Turn off the smart network switch
- From the WiFi settings of your phone, click on the three dots at the upper-right hand corner
- Select "Advanced"
- Turn off "Switch to mobile data"
Disable Mobile Data
- From the system settings of your phone, click "Connections"
- Click "Data Usage"
- Turn off "Mobile Data"
Use Airplane Mode
- Turn on airplane mode on your phone
- Turn on WiFi
- Confirm that your phone is connected to your home WiFi network
Any of those options may be helpful. After you have adjusted the settings on your phone, go back in to the Notion app and try configuring the bridge once more.
Still having trouble? We're here to help! Contact support at 877-668-4660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.