Did you recently receive a notification in the Notion app that you may be receiving false notifications from one of your sensors?
We've made updates to some of the tasks on Notion Sensors. If you received this notification, that means Notion has detected there may be an issue with false notifications on one of your Door or vertically hinged Window tasks.
Adding a Notion Magnet to the door frame next to your sensor will help improve accuracy of your Door or Window task.
Just tap on Get my magnet and you will be redirected to our website where you can check out to receive a complimentary Notion Magnet.
Once you have received your magnet, just follow the instructions provided to properly install and adhere your magnet, and update your task in the Notion app.
Already have a magnet that came with your kit?
- With your door/window closed, locate a spot for the magnet on the stationary door/window frame. The sensor should be between 1-3 inches from the magnet when the door is closed
- Remove the non-adhesive backing on the magnet and place it on the door frame
- From the home screen of the Notion app, select the task with the "!" displayed
- Click "Settings">"Sync Task" and follow the in-app prompts
- After you receive the notification that the re-sync is complete. Open the door or window as wide as it will go. Leave it open for 30 seconds to verify that the app has detected the door opening
Still have questions? Contact our support team at Support@GetNotion.com, or by phone at (877)668-4660.