Watch A Tutorial Video To Install!
Downloading the Notion App
The Notion app is available from The iTunes App Store for iOS or The Google Play Store for Android devices. Or you can go to your app store and search for "get Notion" and look for the Notion "n" logo. Download the app there and open it from your device.
Signing up for a Notion Account
The first step once you open the app will be to create your account. Enter your name and your email address, and create a password. You can edit these things later from the app if you decide to change them. Our support team will use your name to look up your system if you ever need our help.
Setting up your bridge
Next, the app will prompt you to create a system which includes setting up your bridge. Follow the on screen prompts to connect your bridge to your WiFi network and your bridge will be added to your account.
- Having trouble setting up your bridge? Check out some troubleshooting suggestions here.
Setting up your sensors
After you set up your bridge, it's time to add your first sensor.
Pick your first sensor and remove the green battery tab. The sensor will flash to indicate that it’s awake.
Once the sensor is awake, follow the prompts on your phone to scan the sensor, select tasks and calibrate the sensor.
- If you want to know how to test your sensors: Click here for more information.
- Having trouble setting up your sensors? We'll help you troubleshoot here.
Setting up your alert preferences
As soon as your sensors are set up you can start receiving alerts, but maybe you want to pick and choose what alerts get sent to your phone. Tap a task to explore your options.
- Questions about your alert preferences? Check out our detailed breakdown here.
Some articles that may be helpful with set up:
- Best place for sensors
- Optimal bridge placement
- Adding a second bridge to your home
- Why can't I add all the tasks to a sensor?