If you've forgotten your password for the Notion app, just follow the steps outlined below to reset it.
- From the Notion app on your phone, tap Log in
- Tap Reset Now
- Enter the email address you used when you created your account in the Notion app
- Tap on the green Reset Now button at the bottom of the screen
- Check your inbox for an email with a link to reset your password. (If you don't see the email in your inbox, you might need to check your Spam folder).
- Click on the link in the email to reset your password
Once you've created your new password, open the Notion app and log in to your account