We want Notion to be the best it can be. To accomplish this we are constantly working on new and exciting improvements to the Notion hardware, mobile app and supporting systems.
If You Ever Find A Problem With Your Notion System
We want to know about it! The easiest way to spread the news is to email our support desk at email@example.com. If you come across an issue that you want to share, we want to help you quickly and thoroughly. Please include a few important details for our reference:
- The steps that you went through in the app or with your hardware to reproduce the issue
- The result that you expected to get
- The result that you actually experienced
- Any troubleshooting steps that you tried to resolve the issue
Let's say hypothetically your sensor did not push a notification when your door opened.
The steps to reproduce are:
- Set notification preferences to send alert when home
- Confirm that app recognizes that you are home
- Open the door
The expected result is:
- You should get a notification that your door opened
The actual result is:
- I did not get a push notification
The troubleshooting steps that I tried are:
- Removed and replaced the battery. My sensor blinked blue and then green.
Once we know about the issue
We can either provide other troubleshooting steps or we can escalate the issue to our developer team. If the issue requires input from a developer it may not be solved right away but we will prioritize the work and do our best to have a fix for the issue in future changes to the app or supporting systems.
Still have questions? Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (877)668-4660.